Park complex "Bogoslovka" - one of the largest parks located around St. Petersburg in forest parks territories of recreational purpose of the Leningrad region.
the total area of the Park is 589.73 ha, of which:
244 ha - object of cultural heritage of Federal significance "Ensemble of giving Zinoviev (estate "Bogoslovka"), XVIII-XIX centuries";
76 ha-the place of interest of the monument, on the territory of which the ethnographic Park of Russian wooden architecture is developing ;
435 ha of buffer zone
34 hectares of water area of the Black river with ponds.
on the territory of the estate "Bogoslovka" is an object cultural heritage of Federal significance "Ensemble of Zinoviev's dacha (manor "Bogoslovka"), XVIII-XIX century. The ensemble was formed from the middle of XVIII-to the beginning of XIX centuries.
In 1988, the Ensemble "Complex of cottages Zinoviev (Nevsky forest-Park)» included in the list of world cultural heritage sites and taken under UNESCO protection as part of the " Historical center and monuments of the Palace- Park architecture of St. Petersburg suburbs".
Order of the government of the Russian Federation of 11.04.2011 № 605-p OKN "Theology" is included in the unified state register of objects cultural heritage (historical and cultural monuments) of the peoples of Russia Confederations.
The territory of the complex "Manor "Bogoslovka" is a unique natural- landscape monument and a model of man-made garden and Park arts. Currently there is a preserved landscape of the clearing, centuries-old trees of valuable species (oak, Linden, ash, elm and larch, age which 200-300 years). On the territory of the complex "Manor "Bogoslovka» the landscape flows a river of Black, which originates in 8 kilometers East of the Park-in the village of Red Star. The territory of the monument decorate the waters of the ponds, in the mirror of which once reflected manor house, pavilions and bridges. According to the idea of the author of the revival project monuments, real estate and the territory of the ensemble must enter harmonious architectural and artistic component of the complex ethnographic Park of Russian wooden architecture - as objects wooden architecture of the noble manor (dacha) building, formed in the late XVIII-early XX centuries around St. Petersburg.
Ethnographic Park "Theology".
since 2004 on the territory Of the Park complex "Manor "Bogoslovka» in the Leningrad region are working on the implementation of social- cultural project " Russian ethnographic Park "Bogoslovka". Author project-Antonov. The organizer of the project — Regional charity Fund "Pokrovsky". Charity program of the Foundation the creation of an ethnic Park is implemented in favor of the state.
the objectives of the project are:
- restoration and reconstruction of architectural real estate objects, constructions and Park territory of "Bogoslovka"Windows.
- creation in places of interest and protected areas of the complex "Bogoslovka" etno-Park with accommodation on site recreated architectural wooden buildings of the cult, fortress, residential and household purpose of the XVI-XX centuries, lost in natural evolution urban development, for the implementation of social projects, spiritual, cultural and educational work;
- the formation of a Museum and exhibition space to accommodate Museum historical, cultural and local history expositions;
- creation of educational Park on the basis of ethnographic profile objects groups of extracurricular education (clubs) for the education of children and teenagers national crafts, arts and crafts, folklore and traditional ethnos studies;
- - creation of recreation and leisure facilities for residents of St. Petersburg and Leningrad region, tourists arriving;
- is the holding of cultural events of various forms in according to the theme of the Ethnopark;
- services for pilgrims and tourists arriving to the Park;
- creation of regional scientific and applied repair- restoration center of preservation and restoration of wooden monuments.
the object of the first stage of construction of the ethnopark was the reconstruction of (historical reconstruction) Church of the Intercession — a unique monument of ancient wooden architecture of the early XVIII century. It is believed that the Church was built according to the drawings of the king Peter the Great, consecrated in 1708 and burned in 1963. Program reconstruction of the Church of the intercession near St. Petersburg received blessing of his Holiness Patriarch Alexy II of Moscow and all Russia.
the Temple is located on the territory of the estate "Bogoslovka" in administrative district of Sverdlovsk SE Vsevolozhsky district Leningrad region. Land plot selected for the Ethnopark located in the area of attractions of the Windows "Bogoslovka". The Ministry of culture of Russia has agreed on the location adjacent to the the monument of the territory of objects of ethnographic profile, which is the complex is the Church of the intercession (Pokrovsky Pogost).
in the territory of the Pokrovsky churchyard earlier lost are already built objects of Russian wooden architecture: the Bell tower of the lower-Uftuga churchyard (XVII century), the chapel of the Vernicle (XVIII century)' the fence of the Saviour churchyard (XVII century), the house of the merchant Kostina (XVIII century) with outbuildings under the Museum's purpose. Work began on the reconstruction of the Church of PRP. Varlaam. Khutyn (XVII century). Work on the development of the project stopped because of the lack of funds, philanthropists and trust funding.
The objectives of the GMZ Bogoslovka are:
- creation on the territory Of the estate "Bogoslovka" Park under the open sky monuments of wooden architecture of the Leningrad region;
- creation of regional scientific and applied repair- restoration center of preservation and restoration of wooden objects architecture of the Leningrad region;
- restoration, recreation and preservation of cultural heritage Federal significance included in the world heritage list UNESCO, "the ensemble of the Zinoviev's dacha (Estate "Bogoslovka"), XVIII-XIX centuries";
- creation of a Park of historical reconstructions of wooden architecture, lost and representing artistic and architectural value;
- creation on the basis of objects of GMZ "Bogoslovka" educational center of culture, folklore, ethnos and traditional crafts of peoples, inhabiting the Leningrad region.
Architectural objects of the Park will be selected within the survey territorial zone and time period: administrative boundaries St. Petersburg province, formed during the HUP-XX centuries.
the program of the ethnopark involves the creation of 5 historical zones wooden architecture objects:
"Ensemble of Zinoviev villas (estate "Bogoslovka"), XVIII-XIX centuries» with an adjacent landscaped Park of 44 hectares and landscaped ponds.
"log Jerusalem" (historical reconstructions according to plans reconstructions and measurements of the lost objects of the old Russian wooden architecture of the XV-XIX centuries, designed by prominent architect and restorer, laureate of the state prize of the USSR, Akad. architectures Opolovnikov).
the Architectural dominant of this area should be unique 4-private ensemble of ancient wooden churches: the Cathedral of the resurrection (XVII century), the Church of the PDP. Varlaam Khutynsky (XVII century), intercession Church (XVIII century.) And the lower-Ufa bell tower (XVII century).
" Northern Riviera "(objects of wooden architecture in fashionable style "Northern modern" suburban development X1X-XX centuries around St.- St. Petersburg, including residential, public, religious and defense buildings and buildings; formation of elements of the historical city, country and street environment.)
The architectural dominant of this territory should be the historical reconstruction of the unique Castle (Villa) "Harp", a project which in 1913 developed and built as own cottage famous civil architect G. V. Baranovsky. The Villa was lost during the second world war.
several wooden Windows will be moved To this Park area architecture of some areas of the Leningrad region, as well as the lost historical objects of "Northern modern" were reconstructed», representing artistic and architectural value.
"Isbane Ladoga" (the existing window and door and other objects old Russian wooden architecture of the XVI-XIX centuries, located on the the lands of the South-Eastern Ladoga area, and proposed to move to the territory of Museum-reserve "Bogoslovka").
The architectural dominant of this area should be the temple ensemble Gumeracha graveyard or temple ensemble of the village of Salinity, roaming on the territory of Museum-reserve "the Bogoslovka". Artistic and natural the Park environment allows you to create an authentic historical view of the former the location of the monument. Architectural complex of the Museum zone of the Park will mainly consist of original original window ancient Russian wooden architecture, moved from different areas Leningrad region, as well as historical reconstructions of buildings And buildings (bridges, fences, wells, barns, objects, etc.).
"Chekuevo village Ensemble" with the shipyard of the XVIII century, (the village complex of historical reconstructions will be located on the banks of the Neva river and created from objects of ancient wooden architecture for the project and the plans for the reconstruction of the candidate. archet. A. B. Bode. The shipyard complex will include: 2 residential merchant houses, a large old Ladoga house-boathouse, ship slip, fence and others farm buildings).
The architectural dominant of this area should be the temple ensemble of historical reconstructions of the XVII century from the village of Chekuevo: Transfiguration, assumption, Sretensky churches and bell towers.
6 zone GMZ "Theologian" should be household' where can accommodate not only the economic services of the Park, but also workshops Restoration center "Theologian".
Moved to the GMZ "Theologian" Windows and historical objects reconstructions of wooden architecture will be used:
- to accommodate Park staff and services,
- placement of Museum exhibitions,
- official receptions of the Leningrad region administration areas,
- placement of trade and catering facilities,
- creation of cultural reception and service infrastructure tourists and pilgrims,
- the database is created, a day of rest and the provision of leisure services,
- holding cultural events
- organization of customized corporate and individual events (conferences, banquets, weddings, etc activities),
- placement of educational and applied institutions (circles) of extracurricular education,
- accommodation of shipbuilding and ship modeling youth club,
- placement of wooden architecture restoration workshops
- infrastructure, landscape And economic activity.